|961 Community Support|
Donation requests will be considered if your organization meets the following criteria:
• Must be located within Lebanon.
• Must be a Non-Governmental Organization with a defined goal.
• Requests must be received at least 14 days prior to the event.
Since we are in the business of making alcohol, we carefully consider donations of beer to any agency, organization and/or fund raising events that directly benefit, and are related to children. Our intention is to refrain from the appearance that we are advertising our company and products to anyone under the legal drinking age.
We choose not to donate to any event or agency relating to motor sports or motor vehicles. We consider it our civic duty not to mix drinking and driving.
Donation requests must fit within our monthly budget. If we have already hit our budget for the month in which you place your request then, unfortunately, we will not be able to work with you that time around. You have our apologies.
Please submit all requests in writing with the company's letterhead. The letter must include the following information:
• Date, and location of the event(s).
• Approximate number of attendees/participants.
• Beneficiary of the event.
• Explanation of any on site, press and/or online recognition 961 Beer will receive for the requested donation.
• A list of product preferences. Please take into account that substitutions may be made due to product availability. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
• Contact information, such as e-mail address(es) and phone number(s). We may have questions to ask you, or require further clarification.
• E-mail all requests to email@example.com